Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Phoenix RSPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please go to http://phoenixrsps.com

Please join www.phoenixrsps.com or play from http://rswebclients.com/play/PhoenixRSPS

2 posters

Staff application

The Real Ashley

Staff application Empty Staff application

Post  The Real Ashley Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Ashley
    Posts: 2 I am an extremely dedicated player of any server that would give me authorization of a staff position. If i was chosen to be a admin, or moderator i would be dedicated to help new players, recruit new people and find friends that i know of to try out the server and go thoroughly in depth of the server details to make them enjoy the experience of the wonderful server of Richiescape. I would like to eventually keep, and maintain a staff position. If i was chosen for a staff position, i would also gladly donate towards the server if needed and i will help this server and its members in any way possible. Thank You For Your Time To Read This.

Info: I am 18 years old, i have had over 5 co-ownerships which one was a dedicated server of over 1000+ players with 100% uptime and had maintained that status of co-ownership for over 4 months until it eventually was shut down due to capatibility issues with the owner's hosting. I have played runescape for over 5 years and played constant private servers for about 3 years and am very familiar with almost every aspect of runescape.
    .. santa

Michael (Goku)

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

Post  Michael (Goku) Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am

I am a dedicated player to a server when i see one i always follow the rules and im always active and ready to help others in need it would be an honor to be authorized in a staff position so please consider and i will try my best to get new players and advertise this server. Thank you for you'r time.

Extra Information: I am 15 years old and ive been a staff on a few server s such as Arrav, sol0rangePk, and PKhonor,

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:13 am