Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Phoenix RSPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please go to http://phoenixrsps.com

Please join www.phoenixrsps.com or play from http://rswebclients.com/play/PhoenixRSPS

2 posters

Webclients

rage

Webclients Empty Webclients

Post  rage Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 am

so guys. ive been tryed to download the client. it wont work. and the new webclient wont work too. but if i to login in airscape2.webs.com sometimes it let's me in. whats the problem with it?
    Dopey

Webclients Empty Re: Webclients

Post  Dopey Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

rage wrote:so guys. ive been tryed to download the client. it wont work. and the new webclient wont work too. but if i to login in airscape2.webs.com sometimes it let's me in. whats the problem with it?

Thanks for the info i might be able to play now.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 am