Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Phoenix RSPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please go to http://phoenixrsps.com

Please join www.phoenixrsps.com or play from http://rswebclients.com/play/PhoenixRSPS

3 posters

Staff application for admin by hisfault

hisfault

Staff application for admin by hisfault Empty Staff application for admin by hisfault

Post  hisfault Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:17 am

In-game name: Hisfault

Why you want to become part of the team? :

I like helping players and im really trusted and lots of peaple knows me.
    There are also always rulebreakers and they have to be punished and sometimes
    there are also no one of the staff to check it out and thats an waste of the server
    cuase that can ruin the eco or even worse it can ruin the whole server.

Have you got any experience? :

Yes i got lots of experience.
    Also atm im Admin on another server,
    My ranks there: In-game: administrator.
    Chatbox: owner.
    Forums: administrator.

I also got experience as mod and co-owner.

This was my application made by: Hisfault
    rage

Staff application for admin by hisfault Empty Re: Staff application for admin by hisfault

Post  rage Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am

no support. u need to be mod ingame. and like 1 week old acc. sorry but no support
    gint

Staff application for admin by hisfault Empty Re: Staff application for admin by hisfault

Post  gint Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Yo my nigga. ima tell u why i should be admin for your dope server. i have been co owner/coder for this other server called ultimascape that went down a few weeks ago. i was fast at coding and a lot of the players liked me. i am probably the most active and the other server i was co owner for was the same source so i could help every1 that has a question/ problem. im 16 years old, my names alex. if you have any other questions hit me up on skype @ Gintdude. i could start at mod or go straight to admin/ coder.
    thanks,
    alex.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 am