Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Phoenix RSPS

Welcome to TrisidiaX!, here at //TeamTrisidiaX we are wanting to Entertain you in the greatest way possible, we are not here so you can ruin other peoples entertainment and call them names and tease them,
To prevent other people from ruining peoples entertainments we have rules, these rules not only protects people, but also the game. here are some of the rules
1.) TrisidiaX Has a level point shop, now what this means is you get points for leveling up and you can use those points in this one shop to buy items from it, Multi-Logging to get Levelpoints easier is strictly prohibited in the server.

2.) Flaming staff is strictly prohibited, staff are here to keep the players from ruing the fun of the game, why flame the people who are here to help?

3.) No scamming, Why would you scam an players item that they worked hard for? Now luring is allowed, Luring and Scamming is not the same. if you believe a player has scammed you then record or screenshot must be taken in order for action to take place.

4.) Adverting other sites/Servers is strictly prohibited, if you have to go onto a server to advertise for your Site/Server, your Site/Server must not be that great.

Well rules will be made when though of properly, Until then hope you enjoy your stay here at TrisidiaX!
-TeamTrisidiaX

Phoenix RSPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please go to http://phoenixrsps.com

Please join www.phoenixrsps.com or play from http://rswebclients.com/play/PhoenixRSPS

2 posters

A little thing about me Yorben

Admin[]Yorben
    Admin[]Yorben

A little thing about me Yorben Empty A little thing about me Yorben

Post  Admin[]Yorben Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi my name is Yorben,
    in game my name is Yorben and i got the Head Admin Rank.
    a little thing about me so you now next time whit who you are talking in game Smile.

Well my full name is Yorben Keetels,
    i'm from netherland but atm i live whit my girlfriend in Belgium.
    i whas born on 2 july 1993 ( atm 19 years Smile ).
    Most of the time i'm active but not alway's beceause i got work ( Concrete Worker ) and have 2 take care of my brother much of the day/week cuz he got a lot of problems at home so i'm helping him when ever i can.
    If there is something i forgot, don't be shy just ask me in game if you see me online.
    All questions are welcome if it is about me or server idc ask me ill help you out as much as i can.

Head Admin Yorben..

rage

A little thing about me Yorben Empty Re: A little thing about me Yorben

Post  rage Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 am

how did u get admin? i dont see u online.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm